Join Annapolis Mothers of Multiples (AMOM)
After you join, watch your inbox for an e-mail from memberplanet. Our online community is powered by memberplanet, where you can find our chat forums, events, classifieds, club information, and fun activities for moms and kids! We can't wait to have you join us!
If the “Join Group” link below does not connect you to a membership registration form, please e-mail your request directly to Catrina Foster, AMOM Vice President of Membership, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership BenefitsFor just $35.00 a year, members of the club get to participate in all that AMOM has to offer, besides just great meetings. Past meetings have included talks by a school counselor presentation on bullying, going green roundtable discussion, an NICU nurse, a pediatrician, an author of twin books, and yoga classes. Additional opportunities include:
- Access to the private Facebook page
- Invitations to all club activities, play groups, mom's nights out, family parties, etc.
- Lower donation percentage to sell at consignment sales (consignment sales page)
- Attend consignment sale “pre-sale” before the general public
- Meals for New Moms program
- Pair up with an experienced mom in the club as part of “Big Sister, Little Sister” program
- Access to our NICU / Bed Rest support group
- Link to Regional and National Parents of Multiples organizations
- Included in every members dues is membership to Multiples of America (MOA)—which provides monthly newsletter and access to their website